There's not much to tell.
- I am in Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Everything I write on here is my opinion, not that of my employer, the European University of Cyprus, the ICRC, or the anyone else.
- I dabble in Medicine.
- I walk, preferably very long distances over multiple weeks.
- I am just a medic, and I am not your medic.
- I teach First Aid and Emergency Medicine, sometimes listen with the Samaritans, cook, and screw around with things that are of interest to me.
- I specialize in General Medicine
- No, I won't prescribe you Mary Jane
- No, I can't fix the voices in your head (but I can refer you, if you want help)